Contact Information

If you are interested in owning a Premier Custom please leave me a message at premiercustomsbyjoehudson@gmail.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chris Massey 45 Chicago Bears





Here is the latest custom that I have done, #45 Chicago Bears long snapper Chris Massey. I was asked by Chris's wife if I could get one made for him as a Christmas gift. I have not been very productive and this really made me get back to the bench. I was able to finish it and another one is about an hour away from finally being completed! Anyway, Chris seemed to like it and was very kind to come over and spend some time with my kids. He gave the boys each a pair of game used cleats, one was a custom made pair..very cool!

Anyway, here is the Chris and I and the custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment